Mayor Angel Taveras and Cranston's Mayor Allan W. Fung have announced a new partnership to target unemployment, with Workforce Solutions of Providence/Cranston.
In 2014, the Mayors of Providence/Cranston, Workforce Solutions and the RI Department of Labor and Training will continue their efforts to connect Rhode Island employers with our state's diverse group of job seekers. We are inviting a select group of employers to participate in this exciting event and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to reserve your table as soon as possible.
Cost: FREE of Charge
2014 Job Fair Schedule
Upcoming Job Fairs
• May 14, 2014 - Hospitality & Tourism
• June 24, 2014 - Culinary Arts and Food Sciences
• September 10, 2014 - Technology
• October 15, 2014 - Retail
• November 12, 2014 - All Industry & Manufacturing
Past Job Fairs
• February 26, 2014 - Healthcare
• March 19, 2014 - All Industry & Manufacturing
• April 22, 2014 - Military, Veterans and Families
If you are a Providence Resident click here to find out more about First Source Job Opportunities!